Ricky Rubio is an amazing player. He also gets hurt more than Chevy Chase as President Ford on SNL. Rubio hasn’t played a game in over two months and currently is planning a tailbone break in March.
I’m not mad at him. If anything, it made me wonder what the poor guy’s been up lately? Here are the seven things sources say Rubioops loves to do when he’s not falling down, twisting his ankle or tearing an ACL while twisting his ankle:
1) Laying around in open shirts that match all of his pillows:
2) Catching flies with his bare hands:
3) Looking at cameras like “Whaaaat?”:
4) Snapping the necks of basketballs that he pretends are David Kahn for making him live in Minnesota:
5) Pretending he needs to shave more than once a year:
6) Ummmm…resting his head inside of a piece of lettuce:
7) Being meticulously stalked and possibly murdered by this woman:
Next up we play the Celtics in Boston on Wednesday. If it’s canceled due to the snowstorm we should get the win automatically. Minnesotans don’t cancel anything for snow, unless it’s because there’s not enough snow. Go Wolves! Let’s beat those frost-bitten gingers!